Dr. Michael Jiser MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2017
Top Notch Dr
Dr Jiser is very humble and excellent Person. He is master in Weight loss surgery.

March 6th, 2017
Very Nice Dr.
The Best in the Mass.

October 6th, 2012
I have to say words can't ever express my gratitude toward Dr.Jiser and his Staff .I was treated on a emergency basis with a totally unexpected illness from the moment I met this Dr he was the most kind compassionate Dr I have ever met. He explained the finding what treatment would begin and what the outcomes could possibly be in worst case scenario and unfortunately my diagnoses led me to the operating room after all other treatments were exhausted. He himself Dr.Jiser came to my hospital room were I had already spent 4 days explained what had to take place ,why and the procedure etc..He took me in my bed that I lay in to the operating waiting room were they began antibiotics before the surgery and within a half hour again he took me in that operating room in my bed ..This man never thought he was above other staff and would send runners to go get me he handled everything himself and his assistant Sarah . These two people are amazing & without a dout I would recommend him and if I ever needed surgery again this is the Dr I would choose . Also the staff in his office are also to be commended as they are so professional and proficient ..Amazing people all around . I couldn't possibly be more greatful to this man everyone who worked beside him in the operating room & his assistant . He saved my life and I'm forever changed & greatful :-)

September 18th, 2011
I recently had Bariatric Surgery with Dr Jiser. He is a very caring doctor, takes time to answer your questions, you feel very comfortable with him. I felt very confident going into surgery having him perform my surgery. He never seems to be in a rush and that I really liked about him and when hes talking with you he really is listening to you. I would highly recommend Dr Jiser and his staff.

March 17th, 2017