A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Johns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Johns is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Johns, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johns graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Johns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Oklahoma Medical Center
- Magnolia Regional Health Center
- East Texas Medical Center-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Johns MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Johns practice?
- Dr. Michael Johns has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Johns practices Surgery near Poteau, OK.
See Poteau Surgeons.