A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jokich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jokich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jokich, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jokich graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Jokich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartselle Medical Center
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
- Parkway Med Ctr Hosp, Decatur, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Daniel Jokich MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Jokich practice?
- Dr. Michael Jokich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jokich practices Diagnostic Radiology near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, AL.
See Huntsville Radiologists.