Learn more about Dr. Michael Jolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jolly is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jolly
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jolly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jolly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jolly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Jolly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Va North Texas
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Jolly MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Jolly practice?
- Dr. Michael Jolly has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Jolly practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.