A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jolly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jolly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Jolly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Va North Texas
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Jolly MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Jolly practice?
- Dr. Michael Jolly has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jolly practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Westerville Internists and Westerville Cardiologists.