A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Joly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Joly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Joly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Joly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Joly practice?
- Dr. Michael Joly has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Joly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bowie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lanham, MD and Hyattsville, MD.
See Bowie Surgeons.