A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Joly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Joly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Joly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Joly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Joly practice?
- Dr. Michael Joly has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Joly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bowie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lanham, MD and Hyattsville, MD.
See Bowie Orthopedic Surgeons.