A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jonas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jonas is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jonas, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonas graduated from New York University.
Dr. Jonas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
- Independent Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jonas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael Jonas practice?
- Dr. Michael Jonas has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Jonas practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Emergency Physicians and Scottsdale Pediatricians.