A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jorde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jorde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jorde, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorde graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Jorde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dayton Jorde MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Jorde practice?
- Dr. Michael Jorde has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jorde practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.