A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Joseph, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Joseph MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Michael Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Joseph practices Allergy & Immunology near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Allergists.