A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Joseph, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Joseph MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Michael Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Joseph practices Allergy & Immunology near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Allergists.