A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Josey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Josey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Josey graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Josey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Josey MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael Josey practice?
- Dr. Michael Josey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Josey practices General Practice near Saint Marys, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Celina, OH.
See Saint Marys General Practitioners.