A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Juboori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Juboori is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Juboori, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Juboori graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Juboori has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Juboori MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Juboori practice?
- Dr. Michael Juboori has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Juboori practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.