A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jugan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jugan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jugan graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Jugan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Monroe Jugan DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Jugan practice?
- Dr. Michael Jugan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jugan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Cape Coral Surgeons.