A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Justice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Justice, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Justice graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Justice has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Justice MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Justice practice?
- Dr. Michael Justice has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Justice practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Family Physicians.