A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Justice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Justice
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Justice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Justice, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Justice graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Justice has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Justice MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Justice practice?
- Dr. Michael Justice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Justice practices Family Medicine near Dell Rapids, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Albert Lea, MN.
See Dell Rapids Family Physicians.