A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Justice, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Justice graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Justice has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Justice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Justice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Justice practice?
Dr. Michael Justice practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Rochester Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Justice, Dr. Mitch Justice, Dr. Myles Justice, Dr. Michal Justice, Dr. Mickey Justice, Dr. Miles Justice