A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Justus is Excellent. Dr. Justus has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Justus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Justus graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Justus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Justus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Justus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Justus practice?
Dr. Michael Justus practices Family Medicine near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Justus, Dr. Mitch Justus, Dr. Myles Justus, Dr. Michal Justus, Dr. Mickey Justus, Dr. Miles Justus