A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Justus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Justus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Justus
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Justus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Justus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Justus graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Justus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- White County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gene Justus MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Justus practice?
- Dr. Michael Justus has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Justus practices Family Medicine near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Family Physicians.