Dr. Michael Jutras Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Jutras?

December 10th, 2013

Patient X- a female runner

Just moved to the area and was referred to Dr Jutras. Terrible experience! First, I was given only a top to wear and told to disrobe for a pelvic in addition to concerns regarding my back. No big paper sheet for the bottom half- awkward. Doctor came in and was abrupt and dismissive. He finally gave me a paper sheet for additional cover. Then, he didn't do a pelvic or a breast exam (although scheduled) and prescribed meds for my back before doing the x-ray. He told me his "girls" would give me an order for a mammogram to take elsewhere; they didn't. He left a printout of different back exercises on the counter for me. He ordered a routine blood test the results were mailed with a cover letter from him several days later. The results were quite alarming and indicated something was terribly wrong- high LDL, high cholesterol and abnormal liver requiring further tests. No phone call from doctor- just a cover letter. We've called his office twice and still no return call. The test results were polar opposite of all test results I've ever had and my lifestyle doesn't match the assumptions (I run 3+ times a week, same weight since high school, eat right, don't drink much alcohol.) Oh and when a "girl" (his words, not mine) did call about my x-ray, I was told other than scoliosis, my back was fine! Scoliosis? Really? Guess that didn't warrant a call from the good doctor either. Overall, he was arrogant, dismissive and clearly didn't pay attention to anything I said.

August 4th, 2011

Dr. Michael Jutras provides excellent family medical care

My family has gone to Dr. Jutras for several years now. I have always found him to be caring, attentive, and very detailed with our medical care. I highly recommend him for families and even single adults. His nursing staff is also excellent. They are all top-notch!

October 6th, 2009

excellent staff and service

I have been a patient for almost 10 years now and always get the best service. If this were a restaurant you would get a 50% tip. Thank you for doing your best to help those who need medical service. Also, the after hours clinic is the best!!!

May 26th, 2009

I have used Dr Jutras as my family doctor for 10 years. Great family Doctor!

January 22nd, 2009

No issues here.

My previous family care physician's office was like a market. The office staff was horrible, the doctors spent little time with you and only heard half of what you said. I changed to Dr. Jutras because I was assured by a friend I wouldn't encounter those issues. They were absolutely right. Dr. J's office is professional, courteous and quick. I have no issues with the office or medical staff. Whatever problems I have are handled professionally, accurately and quickly and he listens when I talk and covers all my questions and makes sure I understand and have what is needed. I would recommend him highly.

January 20th, 2009

Don't use this Doctor!!!

Dr. Jutras wouldn't treat me and I told him I would go to another place close by and he called them and told them not to treat me. Is that ethical? Be prepared for all the additional cost, such as 30.00 fee for records, 5.00 to refill prescriptions. Also, if you have to call the doctor there will be a fee for that and, if you need a letter from the doctor for any reason, there is a 25.00 fee for that. Be prepared to wait a couple of weeks for that.

March 1st, 2017