A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bennett is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bennett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Bennett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Springfield
- Barton Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Keith Bennett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Michael Bennett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bennett practices Family Medicine near Greenfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Branson, MO.
See Greenfield Family Physicians.