A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berry-Corporon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berry-Corporon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry-Corporon graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Berry-Corporon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Fallbrook Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Berry-Corporon MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Berry-Corporon practice?
- Dr. Michael Berry-Corporon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Berry-Corporon practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors.