A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brooks, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Brooks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Brigham And Womens Hosp Outpt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Keith Brooks MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Michael Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brooks practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Radiologists.