A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brownlee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Brownlee graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Brownlee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Dallas Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kevin John Brownlee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Brownlee practice?
- Dr. Michael Brownlee has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Brownlee practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians, Dallas Family Physicians, and Dallas Internists.