A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brownlee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brownlee
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Brownlee Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brownlee graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Brownlee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Dallas Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Brownlee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Brownlee practice?
- Dr. Michael Brownlee has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Brownlee practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians, Houston Family Physicians, and Houston Internists.