The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Fong
Dr. Michael Fong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Fong is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center and Los Angeles Medical Center. Dr. Fong has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Fong has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Michael Fong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Nina Chan
Family Medicine, Residency
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi5
Dr. Cathleen Roxas
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Parmis Pouya
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi