A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kaho Fong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Fong practice?
- Dr. Michael Fong has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fong practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles Sports Medicine Doctors.