Dr. Michael Han Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Han?

January 30th, 2014

Healthcare Fraud

I went in for an annual wellness visit that is required by my husbands insurance. This visit is covered by insurance at no cost to me. After my visit I get a bill in the mail charging me for the visit. I call the office and inquire as to why I am being charged for a wellness visit. They state that my visit was because I came in for a problem. They said they would look into it and make the correction. I few weeks later I get another bill for the visit. I call back again and explain that I was only there for a wellness visit. The office manager said she would make a note of it and get it corrected. A few months go by and I get another bill for the visit. I have to call for the third time and explain what was going on. She assured to me that they would get it corrected. About 2 months later I get a collection notice from the office. I call back for the fourth time to inquire. The office manager stated that the Dr. asked me about my asthma during the wellness visit so they had to charge me for a visit. Now I did not go in for any problem, the Dr. asked me about it so he could get paid more. I think this would be considered as healthcare fraud. Please be careful if you use this Dr. They will charge you for things that you did not request.

December 27th, 2011

exceellent care

Dr Han has the patience and ability to listen and then explain his thoughts and plan of action. Not a physician that just rushes in and throws a prescription at the problem. Highly reccomend his office

October 20th, 2011

Best Doctor I have ever had

He knows exactly what he is doing and is professional and light hearted at the same time.He requests the right tests [my mom is a nurse - so I have asked] and does not ask for unnecessary tests. 10 minutes is the longest wait I have had for a regular visit---an hour once - when he was working me in-at the last minute.{I did not mind since he stayed late to see me) Great physician and seems to be a very intelligent man.

May 17th, 2017