A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Obstruction
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Kim MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Michael Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kim practices Otolaryngology near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Otolaryngologists.