A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Obstruction
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ki-Song Kim MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Michael Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kim practices Otolaryngology near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Otolaryngologists.