Dr. Michael Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kim?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kim?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2015

Dr. Kim didn't seem to care about his patient at all. He was in & out of the room in a very short time. Did not have time to ask any questions. I would never go back to this doctor.

August 25th, 2015

Very poor doctor!

Do yourself a favor, & avoid seeing Dr. Kim.

March 24th, 2015

Wait time was way too long. Horrible wait experience considering I had 4 young children with me.

March 17th, 2015

A Real Gem of a Doctor!

I visited Dr. Kim today for the first time. I admit that, after reading some of the negative posts, I was somewhat apprehensive about going to him. However, I am a person who likes to judge people based on my personal interaction with them. So after reading about Dr. Kim's impressive education/awards/etc., I decided to keep my appointment. I took the time to print and fill out the new patient forms prior to my visit, so no extra time was needed at the office. Dr. Kim's office staff was polite and kind. I waited only 15 minutes before I was put in an examination room and a very nice nurse took my vitals. Within the next 5 minutes, the physician's assistant entered to do a preliminary exam. She was very thorough and professional, yet very kind and patient. She took time to answer a number of questions I had, and I was left feeling at ease. I had no doubt that she was well-trained and competent. Almost immediately, Dr. Kim entered and introduced himself. He had a smile on his face and I liked him instantly. He went over my symptoms, asked a few other questions, and performed a procedure that removed all the trapped wax in my ear canal. Prior to doing so, he explained exactly what he would be doing and what it would sound like. Knowing what to expect made it a very easy thing to get through. He gave me a prescription, took time to explain exactly how to use it, and then took even more time to answer some of my questions. I am amazed that anyone could leave Dr. Kim's office not feeling reassured and knowing that they are in good hands. This doctor Is professional, thorough, competent, and matter-of-fact in his communication. I found him to have a lovely bedside manner, and even detected a good sense of humor. I hope not to have any reason to return to an ENT again, but if I do, Dr. Kim will be my choice

February 27th, 2015

Dr. kim has no bed side manners. Very rude & abrut.

July 29th, 2014

Dr. Kim is an excellent surgent and was very nice and answered all of my questions and was very patient with me. I had my thyroid removed and he came to the room and explained everything to me and I felt assured that the surgery would be successful. . Also he was very nice after the surgery and told me if I experince in problems don't fail to call him.

November 26th, 2013

Horrible experience

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. He was rude, condescending, frigid and I left with tears in my eyes. I feel robbed. He seemed to have made a decision to not help me before I even explained my symptoms. Overall, this was a disaster of an experience. DO NOT SEE HIM! If you can help it, see someone else. I called two other ENTs but did not want to wait 30+ days for an appointment. It is now apparent to me why I was able to see him so quickly- because he is an AWFUL doctor. His staff is equally as inadequate and cold. I wish I could give 0 stars.

September 26th, 2013

Never go to this doctor

Please, please, please do not refer anyone to ENT, Dr. Michael Kim. He has horrible bedside manner and put me and my son in tears today. I am absolutely appalled at the suggestions he made to me and my child. We were requested by teachers to get his hearing checked. Our Pediatrician referred us to him. He actually told me in front of my kid that I needed to go to a therapist to learn how to talk to my kid so he listens better. I am soooooo unbelievably upset that I can't see straight. Obviously if three teachers requested that I get his hearing checked and he tells me he can't hear the teacher, then there is something that isn't clicking with him. All I wanted were some pointers or advice or some books that might help me to teach him to tune out background noise and focus on the teacher. He is an A student. I get that this issue isn't a big deal, but when an assignment is given orally, he always fails to write it down. He is getting referals in school bc he doesn't have the orally assigned homework. I don't want him to go to high school and fail bc he doesn't hear oral assignments. He also has other hearing issues. I just wanted advice and Dr. Kim made me cry and told me that I needed therapy.

May 21st, 2013

No customer service.

Each time I had to see Dr. Kim (by appointment) I have had to wait over an hour just to get called in to the rooms. I had a tube put in my ear as outpatient surgery and it was supposed to "come out on its own" in no more than six months. At this last appointment, he didn't remove the tube, so I have to leave it in for another year? Huh? I will see another ENT. The appointment waiting time plus little time the doctor spends with patients is extremely poor.

September 11th, 2012

Just had a balloon sinuplasty in the "Office"! Dr. Kim drained pus from my sinus, I am feeling a lot better and now back to work. Didn't have to have surgery in the operating room!Dr. Kim is an Excellent ENT doctor and surgeon!

September 11th, 2012

Made a tremendous effor to help me with my sinus problems. Is up to date on the newest sinus surgery procedures. I have resolved my sinus infections, and I am breathing great through my nose. Thanks Dr. Kim

July 10th, 2012

Worst doctor ever!

He is absolutely horrible. My family doctor referred me to see him because I got sinus infection. I was working overseas for 2 years and I only kept a personal insurance which doesn't cover much. So when this ENT recommended me to do a drainage surgery, I paid $1500 cash instead of going thru my insurance. The surgery was extremely painful and he used some free tool offered by some sales to operate surgery (the sales guy was right outside when I was having my surgery and obviously he didn't know how to use it!!!) A day later, my sinus was full of pus again. He asked me to go to an oral surgeon because the infection was actually caused by a bad wisdom tooth! Why didn't he ask me to visit the oral surgeon at the first place?! 2 months after the oral surgeon took out my wisdom tooth, my sinus got infected again. I made appt, went to the office and waited for 40 minutes and the front desk told me that he doesn't accept my company insurance. However, I clearly recalled that he promised me if my sinus somehow gets infected again, he will see me for free! In addition, I paid a balance of another 110 dollars for the "very first" visit when he used a "high tech" scope to look into my nose for 15 seconds that my previous insurance didn't cover even with me prepaying $150!!! So I spent almost $2000 in that office, and my sinus is still seriously infected! When I asked them to provide the medical records, they wanted to charge me $20 fee?! I feel the only thing this doctor and his staff care about is money!