A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lam
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kai-Jia Lam MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Lam practice?
- Dr. Michael Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lam practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.