A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lawrence is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lawrence, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lawrence has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Regional Health Center
- Irwin Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kevin Lawrence MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Michael Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lawrence practices Internal Medicine near Salina, KS.
See Salina Internists.