Dr. Michael Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Gallatin, TN

• Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017
Very personable and professional!
Dr. Lee has performed surgery on both my daughter and myself. We have been extremely satisfied with him as our doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

December 23rd, 2016
Bad experience
This doctor never examined me for what I was referred for. Overly animated and loses track while typing on computer. Made diagnosis with no exam or tests. Spoke negatively of my other physicians. I left with prescriptions I didn't need nor want and my issue still went unaddressed. The waiting area was filthy.

July 22nd, 2016
Dr. Lee is an excellent doctor.

February 24th, 2016
AMAZING DOC!
Dr. Lee is one of the few medical specialists who has made my life better with treatment. He actually takes the time to listen to you and works WITH you. I am always comfortable with the staff and the office atmosphere is professional and friendly.

January 25th, 2016
I had to wait for 2 months the apt setter said he had no appts then she would not give me a time convenient for me he wanted to operate on everything but what was wrong with me reall disappointed.

April 21st, 2015
Dr. Lee is great!! His receptionist however was not. She offered absolutely no help when it came to my insurance. Unfortunately I didn't have the card with me and told her she could get it from the children's clinic. She wouldn't call them for me, I had to leave and bring the information back. I was ready to find another doctor but Dr. Lee was outstanding with my daughter. Because of HIM we will be back.

February 11th, 2015
Too theatrical, not enough consultant
I've been to Dr. Lee three times and have been overall disappointed with each visit. I was pushed towards surgery at every visit, and when I expressed that I'd like to explore alternative options, I was given up on. I finally managed to agree upon an allergy test, but was never scheduled for one. I will not be going back.

February 3rd, 2015
He sees my twins has seen them since before age of 1 always in top of things

December 28th, 2014
A great Dr. I would recomend him .

September 16th, 2014
Diamond, Bruce
A wonderful , honest and knowledgeable Doctor he helped my husband so much he is in this for his heart not for the money. I Thank him with all my heart. We could have searched all over the world and never have found any better. My husband has terminal head and neck cancer and he is in his fifth year of survival we Thank God and Dr. Lee for everyday we have together. God Bless Him.

May 23rd, 2014
Make sure you get a 2nd opinion!
I had 2 appointments , waited over an hour for both. Uses his own ct scan. Spent less than 15 min with me each time! I paid 25 dollars for a copy of the ct scan which could not be pulled up at all with the second dr. So had to have the ct repeated at a hospital. If I had to choose between seeing him again or going with my dogs vet, I would use my dogs Vet instead.

September 15th, 2012
One of Nashville's Best Doctors
Dr. Lee is a great Doctor he listens to your concerns and take them in to consideration with treatment. He performed my total thyroidectomy and I could not have asked for a more experienced and caring Doctor and surgeon. He is very and compassionate and truly concerned regarding his patients health and treatment. I highly recommended him if you need a endocrinologist.