A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Margolis, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Margolis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Margolis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Margolis practice?
Dr. Michael Margolis practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Rochester Hills Internists and Rochester Hills Oncologists.