Learn more about Dr. Michael McLeod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McLeod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLeod
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLeod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McLeod, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLeod graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McLeod has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K McLeod MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. McLeod practice?
- Dr. Michael McLeod has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McLeod practices Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.