A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McLeod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McLeod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McLeod, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLeod graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McLeod has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLeod accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael K. McLeod practice?
Dr. Michael McLeod practices Surgery near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.