A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McLeod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McLeod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLeod
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLeod Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McLeod, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLeod graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McLeod has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K McLeod MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. McLeod practice?
- Dr. Michael McLeod has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McLeod practices Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.