Dr. Michael Rosenthal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rosenthal?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

May 3rd, 2017

Dr. Rosenthal and staff are extremely caring and professional

Dr. Michael Rosenthal and his staff are outstanding. My mother is 92 years old and has trouble ambulating, recently my mom had an appointment with Dr. Rosenthal and the elevator was broken. In order to accommodate my mom, Dr. Rosenthal found an office on the first floor of his building and asked the physician's office if he could exam my mom in one of their exam rooms because she was unable to walk up the stairs. I have never encountered a more caring doctor and staff. I heartily recommend Dr. Rosenthal and his staff. They truly signify what a doctor and his staff should be like when taking care of patients.

August 11th, 2016

The worst

I had such a horrible experience with this doctor, I would tell anyone I care about not to see him. He was rude and dismissive and would not listen to me about my own body. I made it very clear that I was pregnant yet he prescribed me a medication which said it could cause birth defects. When I called to inquire about this series issue, he did not even speak to me but gave this message to the receptionist- "it's fine". No wonder people hate going to doctors.

May 6th, 2017