A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sanders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanders
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sanders, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Sanders has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Sanders MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Michael Sanders has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sanders practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Gastroenterologists.