Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Smith
Dr. Michael Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Pleasant, SC, with other offices in Greenwood, SC and Greenwood, SC (and 1 other location). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry and Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Roper Hospital, Self Regional Healthcare and Musc Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Smith has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Dr. James Mckinney
Child Psychiatry, Psychiatry
Mount Pleasant, SC 0 mi22
Dr. Daniel Riordan
Mount Pleasant, SC 0.18 mi14
Dr. Emily Rountree
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Mount Pleasant, SC 0.29 mi11