A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Smith practice?
Dr. Michael Smith practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.