A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Henry Ford Bi-County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Smith practice?
Dr. Michael Smith practices Surgery near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Smith, Dr. Micheal Smith, Dr. Michel Smith, Dr. Mickey Smith, Dr. Miguel Smith, Dr. Mike Smith