A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Smith, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Diseases
- Holter monitoring
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Smith has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Smith MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Smith practice?
- Dr. Michael Smith has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Smith practices Pediatrics near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC and Ahoskie, NC.
See Greenville Pediatricians.