A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Smith, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Smith DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Smith practice?
- Dr. Michael Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Smith practices Anesthesiology near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Anesthesiologists.