Dr. Michael Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Williams?

Posted on November 29th, 2016

Was satisfied for about 4 years then I had a problem with pain in my elbow and unable to fully use my arm. . Dr. Williams said it was bursitius and that I would just have to live with it.He would not even take an xray. I went to an orthopedic surgeon and they xrayed it and the said I had a one of the largest bone spurs that they had seen on an elbow and that it was causing tendon damage. Had surgery to remove the bone spur and repair the damaged tendons. I did not have to " just live with it" after all.

Dr. Williams Recommend To My Best Friend

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Dr. Williams is compassionate and professional. He has been my doctor for several years now and has demonstrated excellence. I would recommend him to my best friend!

Posted on September 14th, 2017