A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Williams has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Smithville Regional Hospital
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Williams practice?
Dr. Michael Williams practices Internal Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists.