A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kable is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kable, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kable graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kable has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kable MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kable practice?
- Dr. Michael Kable has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kable practices Emergency Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Emergency Physicians.