A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kaczanowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kaczanowski, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kaczanowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaczanowski graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaczanowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Kaczanowski MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Kaczanowski practice?
- Dr. Michael Kaczanowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kaczanowski practices Internal Medicine near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH and Hooksett, NH.
See Manchester Internists.