A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kader, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kader graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kader has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- F F Thompson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Kader MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Kader practice?
- Dr. Michael Kader has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kader practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Victor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Victor Internists and Victor Gastroenterologists.