A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kader
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kader, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kader graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kader has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- F F Thompson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Kader MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Kader practice?
- Dr. Michael Kader has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kader practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Gastroenterologists.