Dr. Michael Kaempf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kaempf?

Horrific care and unprofessional clinic

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Dr. Kaempf has made the experience of kidney stones even more horrific than imaginable. His bedside manner included inappropriate personal stories and irrelevant information that did not answer any of the posed questions. It was very apparent that upon each visit while I was in inpatient pre and post both surgeries that he had not read my chart and new very little about my unique medical situation. Each prescription he wrote for me was different than what he had verbalized to both me, my partner and the nursing staff. This resulted in hours and hours on the phone with his office and the pharmacy as well as unnecessary amounts of pain, waiting for him to fix the error. This happened five times in the three weeks I was under his care. I cannot emphasize enough how terribly and unprofessionally Dr. Kaempf and his office have provided "care". The receptionist at one point asked for private health care information regarding my procedure and prescription and then began to provide "advice" suggesting that I don't take my medication as prescribed but instead "string it out" because after calling the office THIRTEEN times they were still unable to find anyone to authorize filling my prescription that was going to run out before office hours the next day. If I could give zero stars for this Dr. and this clinic, I would.

He is HORRIBLE!

Posted on May 1st, 2013

I saw him a week ago today and am still realing from his lack of compassion. He is the worst Dr. I have ever seen and I just want to forget the experience and his face. He has NO compassion, and scared me almost to death. I will never-ever go back to him. He is the kind of Dr. that doesn't put an ounce of thought into what he says before he says it to his patients. My appointment with him is one of the worst experiences of my life. I went for a possible diagnosis of IC.

Posted on September 25th, 2017