A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kahky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kahky, Surgical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kahky, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Minimally Invasive Parathyroid Surgery
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Thyroid Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kahky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Kahky MD is a male Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Kahky practice?
- Dr. Michael Kahky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kahky practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Oviedo, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons and Orlando Oncologists.