A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kahn MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kahn practice?
- Dr. Michael Kahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kahn practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Warrenville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL.
See Warrenville Internists and Warrenville Oncologists.