Learn more about Dr. Michael Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kahn MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kahn practice?
- Dr. Michael Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kahn practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Warrenville, IL.
See Warrenville Internists and Warrenville Oncologists.