A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kailas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kailas, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kailas graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kailas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Kailas MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Kailas practice?
- Dr. Michael Kailas has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kailas practices Neurology near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Neurologists.