A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kain, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kain graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kain practice?
Dr. Michael Kain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.