Learn more about Dr. Michael Kalata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kalata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalata
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kalata Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalata graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalata has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Kalata DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kalata practice?
- Dr. Michael Kalata has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kalata practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Flat Rock, MI.
See Flat Rock Internists and Flat Rock Cardiologists.