A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kalata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kalata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalata
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalata Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalata graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalata has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Kalata DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kalata practice?
- Dr. Michael Kalata has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kalata practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Flat Rock, MI.
See Flat Rock Internists and Flat Rock Cardiologists.