A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kalata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kalata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalata
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalata graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalata has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Kalata DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kalata practice?
- Dr. Michael Kalata has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kalata practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Flat Rock, MI.
See Flat Rock Internists and Flat Rock Cardiologists.