A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kalina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kalina, Surgeon, Geriatric is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalina graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Kalina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kalina DO is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kalina practice?
- Dr. Michael Kalina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kalina practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Pennington Surgeons.