Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

by James Hagen on Feb 26th, 2016

One cannot find better care anywhere!! The entire office is staffed with caring, competent, courteous individuals who are outstanding in their particular role. And it starts with Doctor Michael Kallay!! I could elaborate endlessly, but he simply epititomizes the pinnacle of exceptional medical care. I am fortunate to be able to call him "my doctor" !

Mar 11th, 2015

After seeing many Doctors , Dr Kallay was able to diagnose and treat me he is very knowledgeable treats his patients in a professional manner.

Excellent show details Excellent
Jan 31st, 2012

I am very impressed with Dr Kallay. I have COPD for over 10 years. This year I had many set backs and ended up in the hospital. I meet Dr Kallay at the hospital and he put me on a plan of recovery that is very effective. I wish I had been a patienct of Dr Kally 10 years ago

Jan 30th, 2012

DR Kallay is a patient and compassionate doctor. His Highland office is well equipped. I make my appointments at Highland because if he wants to do any lung function tests that is where you will be sent for a second visit.

Very good Doc show details Very good Doc
by Mrs Diane N on Apr 29th, 2010

Very good. Im glad I was referred to him last year when I got sick. He's been great and the staff are very nice and helpful.