Learn more about Dr. Michael Kam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kam
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kam graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kam MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kam practice?
- Dr. Michael Kam has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Kam practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester Hills, MI.