Learn more about Dr. Michael Kam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kam graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kam has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Kam practice?
Dr. Michael Kam practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Bingham Farms Internists, Bingham Farms Gastroenterologists, and Bingham Farms Hepatologists.