Learn more about Dr. Michael Kam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kam
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Kam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kam graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kam MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kam practice?
- Dr. Michael Kam has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Kam practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester Hills, MI.