Dr. Michael Kam Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kam?

Horrible Doctor, reckless medication administration

Posted on October 15th, 2016

Terrible experience with this doctor. I went on to see him because I had hard lumps in my abdomen. He gave me a HUGE hand full of free Prilosec pharmaceutical samples -even though I had no issue with heart burn in the past. He did not warn me about acid rebound when coming off of these pills, just gave them to me like they were tic tacs. So when I stopped taking them after 14 day course, and I had horrible burning sensation that damaged my stomach lining. I have severe gastritis now from the rebound effect that I've been trying to cure for the last 7 months. Have lost 40 pounds and life is a nightmare. I had no idea what was happening when all of a sudden I couldn't eat after coming off these toxic pills, and he would go weeks without returning my calls. Absolutely DIGUSTED by this doctor. Go see a functional medicine doctor instead that will find root cause of your symptoms/disorder, not blindly hand you unnecessary and potential dangerous drugs.

Posted on August 31st, 2017