A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kaminer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kaminer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kaminer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminer graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaminer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Kaminer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kaminer practice?
- Dr. Michael Kaminer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kaminer practices Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists.