Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Dr. Kaminar July 25, 2014 show details Dr. Kaminar July 25, 2014
by Stacy on Jul 25th, 2014

About as year and a half ago someone recommended Dr. kaminar to me and I'm hooked! I have had great success in slowing down the aging process with him and have visited with him about 6 or 7 times to date. I have had Botox, fillers and cool sculpting (that was done by his staff), and have never been disappointed. People have been saying that I look great and that I've lost weight (which I haven't) but appear more toned since the cool sculpting procedure I had two and a half months ago. Dr. Kaminar spends time to discuss your goals and is a down to earth, professional doctor, with an artistic twist when it comes to his injections. Unlike other docs on the past I have never bruised and only one occasion required a touch up for a slightly unequal result. This was done by another doc as Dr. K was away, but the other doc was also great and there was no charge for the additional Botox. The prices are a moderate but to me worth it. No bruising, less pain and more precise than other docs in the past. Because I can't take a lot of time out of work Dr. Kaminar also offered me a flexible appt that works in my schedule. They are pretty punctual with regard to wait room time. I love Dr. Kaminar and his staff! Thank you guys! Stacy 43

Fabulous doctor show details Fabulous doctor
by Kristin G. on May 5th, 2014

I am a recent patient of Dr. Michael Kaminer’s. With my wedding in two months, I wanted to improve the appearance of my area under my eyes, but was very nervous about having a procedure done. After meticulous research and several consultations with different doctors, I selected Dr. Kaminer. He made me feel at ease with his knowledge, patience, expertise and bedside manner. I went forward with his recommendation of Restylane fillers in the tear trough area. Before, during and after the procedure, I was very comfortable and he explained everything to me thoroughly. The results are amazing, natural, and I look refreshed and brighter. I have my confidence back. I don’t normally write reviews, but after seeing him, that was the first thing I wanted to do. I would refer my friends and family to him; I highly recommend Dr. Kaminer – you will not be disappointed.

Superb show details Superb
by Gabriella on May 25th, 2013

Superb eye , skills and bedside manner to match. I had liposuction done and couldn't be happier.

simply the BEST!!!! show details simply the BEST!!!!
by Lee W. on Feb 22nd, 2013

Dr. Kaminer has been my doctor for about 17years. His superb skills, matchless "eye" for what is appropriate, sensitivity to my feelings and willingness to always take the time to "get it right" make me so grateful to have been his patient for all these years! His staff, especially his wonderful nurse Linda, are all also fantastic...would never, EVER, go to anyone else.

Great touch! show details Great touch!
Apr 12th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Kaminer for over 5 years now. I only trust him to do my Botox and now he does a little filler in my lips. His touch is fantastic and my fear was always that i would look like I had Botox or filler but NEVER with Dr. Kaminer. He knows exactly what looks natural. Would not go anywhere else. Staff are also very friendly.

Oct 15th, 2011

Dr. Kaminer is NOT a plastic surgeon. Beware of that when he injects fillers into your face. He created bruising and lumps in mine and didn't seem to "notice", causing me much stress and he didn't acknowledge that anything was wrong.i go to a plastic surgeon now, and have had excellent results and no problems.

dr. mihael kaminer show details dr. mihael kaminer
by Anonymous on Aug 2nd, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

money hungrey, wanting to do experimements on pt with nontraditional products,wants to make you pretty...takes your $ poor out come your falt . BOWEL ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
so sad show details so sad
Jan 5th, 2010

Had liposuction with him. Trusted him. Cost 3x more than most. The fat was not removed, scars were left, all doctors told me to get refund, he would not acknowledge problem or help, tried to sneak out of it ...so sad about this ..now stuck with scars, worse problem and out thousands of dollars for nothing. Was wrong to trust him.