Dr. Michael Kaminer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2014
Fabulous doctor
I am a recent patient of Dr. Michael Kaminer’s. With my wedding in two months, I wanted to improve the appearance of my area under my eyes, but was very nervous about having a procedure done. After meticulous research and several consultations with different doctors, I selected Dr. Kaminer. He made me feel at ease with his knowledge, patience, expertise and bedside manner. I went forward with his recommendation of Restylane fillers in the tear trough area. Before, during and after the procedure, I was very comfortable and he explained everything to me thoroughly. The results are amazing, natural, and I look refreshed and brighter. I have my confidence back. I don’t normally write reviews, but after seeing him, that was the first thing I wanted to do. I would refer my friends and family to him; I highly recommend Dr. Kaminer – you will not be disappointed.

May 25th, 2013
Superb
Superb eye , skills and bedside manner to match. I had liposuction done and couldn't be happier.

February 22nd, 2013
simply the BEST!!!!
Dr. Kaminer has been my doctor for about 17years. His superb skills, matchless "eye" for what is appropriate, sensitivity to my feelings and willingness to always take the time to "get it right" make me so grateful to have been his patient for all these years! His staff, especially his wonderful nurse Linda, are all also fantastic...would never, EVER, go to anyone else.

April 12th, 2012
Great touch!
I have been seeing Dr. Kaminer for over 5 years now. I only trust him to do my Botox and now he does a little filler in my lips. His touch is fantastic and my fear was always that i would look like I had Botox or filler but NEVER with Dr. Kaminer. He knows exactly what looks natural. Would not go anywhere else. Staff are also very friendly.

October 15th, 2011
Dr. Kaminer is NOT a plastic surgeon. Beware of that when he injects fillers into your face. He created bruising and lumps in mine and didn't seem to "notice", causing me much stress and he didn't acknowledge that anything was wrong.i go to a plastic surgeon now, and have had excellent results and no problems.

August 2nd, 2010
dr. mihael kaminer
money hungrey, wanting to do experimements on pt with nontraditional products,wants to make you pretty...takes your $ poor out come your falt . BOWEL ...

January 5th, 2010
so sad
Had liposuction with him. Trusted him. Cost 3x more than most. The fat was not removed, scars were left, all doctors told me to get refund, he would not acknowledge problem or help, tried to sneak out of it ...so sad about this ..now stuck with scars, worse problem and out thousands of dollars for nothing. Was wrong to trust him.

May 15th, 2017