Dermatologists, Surgical Specialist
1244 Boylston St
Ste 302
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
617-731-1600
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Superb  |  show details
by Gabriella on May 25th, 2013

Superb eye , skills and bedside manner to match. I had liposuction done and couldn't be happier.

|  simply the BEST!!!!  |  show details
by Lee W. on Feb 22nd, 2013

Dr. Kaminer has been my doctor for about 17years. His superb skills, matchless "eye" for what is appropriate, sensitivity to my feelings and willingness to always take the time to "get it right" make me so grateful to have been his patient for all these years! His staff, especially his wonderful nurse Linda, are all also fantastic...would never, EVER, go to anyone else.

|  Great touch!  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Kaminer for over 5 years now. I only trust him to do my Botox and now he does a little filler in my lips. His touch is fantastic and my fear was always that i would look like I had Botox or filler but NEVER with Dr. Kaminer. He knows exactly what looks natural. Would not go anywhere else. Staff are also very friendly.

|  show details
Oct 15th, 2011

Dr. Kaminer is NOT a plastic surgeon. Beware of that when he injects fillers into your face. He created bruising and lumps in mine and didn't seem to "notice", causing me much stress and he didn't acknowledge that anything was wrong.i go to a plastic surgeon now, and have had excellent results and no problems.

|  so sad  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2010

Had liposuction with him. Trusted him. Cost 3x more than most. The fat was not removed, scars were left, all doctors told me to get refund, he would not acknowledge problem or help, tried to sneak out of it ...so sad about this ..now stuck with scars, worse problem and out thousands of dollars for nothing. Was wrong to trust him.